Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Corkscrew BBQ!


Going Going Gone!!! Corkscrew BBQ! 


I grew up in a small town in South Texas so I know good BBQ. I have also lived in Austin and tried some of the most talked about BBQ in Texas. So when I recently moved to The Woodlands I was shocked to find out that there was a tiny little BBQ shack ( a BBQ food truck is sooo Austin so I was pumped about this fact alone). I was told to get there early due to the fact they sell out everyday. So at lunch time I grab my dog  Moose and we headed over!

I will admit the line was long and I was nervous that they would yell, "Sold Out!" before I got to order.. But that didn't happen! I went up and ordered brisket, sausage, tater salad, and mac n cheese ( clearly I was not counting my calories that day..) I dug in and let me tell you it was awesome! I mean talk about tender and really flavorful. I was shocked that this little food truck could hold up against Saltlicks and Franklins in Austin. 

Literally the next day I take my boyfriend to try this hidden BBQ gem in The Woodlands. He felt the same way I did! I suggests that if you are in the North Houston area and have an hour to spare you head over to Corkscrew BBQ and give it a try! But you better get there early because they run out of food by 1 pm every day!  



1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm there stopping there will be top on the list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete